Proud member of the NZ Government Procurement Panel
05 Dec 2021
Seven is a strategic brand consultancy that offers strategic and creative services to New Zealand government agencies and the public sector. We help state sector agencies execute communications across internal and external channels, build stronger stakeholder engagement, drive change and improve outcomes using brand strategy, architecture and expression.
We provide consultancy services in the following areas to help agencies focus on developing strategies in order to successfully promote, sell and distribute goods and/or services to targeted groups of end-users.
- Business change strategy - advice, development, review
- Communications consultancy services
- Communications strategy - advice, development, review
- Marketing consultancy services
- Marketing programme and project management
- Marketing strategy - advice, development, review
We have sector experience in:
- Central Government
- Local Government
- Financial Services
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Information and Communications Technology
- Industry and Commerce
All New Zealand state sector agencies, including Public Service departments, Crown agencies, local government authorities, health boards and school boards, can access the following features and benefits by using the All-of-Government Services panel:
- Access to a range of providers offering quality and good value for money services
- Ease of process and engagement through a standardised consultancy services order
- No need to negotiate individual terms and conditions with individual providers
- Clear specified maximum rates for each provider
- Rates can be negotiated if required
- Save time and money by not having to undergo a primary procurement process on GETS when sourcing consultancy services
- Provision of provider performance (Tier 1 and 2) information from New Zealand Government Procurement (NZGP) so that agencies can review provider performance prior to engagement
- An Online Panel Directory for ease of provider selection
- Initiatives to support broader outcomes
- Most AoG contracts include an administration fee. This fee is a simple, effective and transparent way of recovering the cost of developing, sourcing, implementing and managing AoG contracts. Providers collect the administration fee and pass it on to MBIE - agencies don't need to make any payments to MBIE.
For more on how to use the consultancy services contract, please visit: https://www.procurement.govt.nz/contracts/consultancy-services/using-the-consultancy-services-contract/
Some of the public sector organisations we have worked with:
Gideon Keith, our Creative Director, has delivered strategically led creative services to the following public sector organisations over the last 20 years – New Zealand Transport Authority, Te Puni Kōkiri, Callaghan Innovation, New Zealand Story, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, University of Auckland, Massey University and Unitec. The rest of our team have worked with Auckland City Council, Christchurch City Council, Far North District Council, Kaipara District Council, Land Information New Zealand, Open Polytechnic of New Zealand and the Department of Internal Affairs.